Saturday 27 January 2018

Leaves of the World | Toffee Apple Lemonade

Hey pretties! I had a brainwave recipe idea whilst lying in bed and it's taken me two days to finally put it together and get the recipe right in my head. Here we have a Toffee Apple Matcha Lemonade!


What You Will Need:
* Sparkling Apple Water - I prefer Perrier as the Flavour is best, and the calories are the lowest!
* Lots of Ice
* Large Glass (Mine was a pint glass but tall and thin)
* Optional: Prefered Sweetener 

Steps: 
* Add two perfect Matcha scoops of Top Toffee Matcha into a Matcha bowl with around 125ml of 80 degree water and whisk with a Matcha Whisk until frothy. 

OPTIONAL: After whisking the Matcha add a half teaspoon of natural honey, sweetener or sugar (which ever your prefer) for a little sweetness. I chose not to but it would work quite well with the finished result. 

* Pour your Matcha over ice in a tall glass. Swirl the glass to cool the Matcha and the glass. Cooling the glass with allow your Lemonade to stay cooler for longer. 



* Top with Fizzy Apple Water to preferred strength. I did roughly half and half. Add more Matcha for a stronger toffee flavour or more water for a stronger apple taste. 

This is such a lovely drink and will be perfect in the Summer. The flavour of Toffee and Apple together is a Match(a) made in heaven! I really enjoyed this, the earthy flavour from the Matcha, sweetness from the apple flavour go perfectly together. I would definitely find myself making a few of these over Summer. 

If you fancy giving it a go, you can 20% off Top Toffee Matcha and any other teas from Leaves of the World using my code TEANOMADBECCA20. 

No comments:

Post a Comment