Friday 12 January 2018

Adagio | Pumpkin Spice


Source: Adagio UK

Company: Adagio Tea 
Tea Type: Black
Flavour: Pumpkin Spice 
Loose or Bagged: Loose
Brew Time:Minutes
Temperature: 100 degrees
Rating: 4* 
Buy: Adagio
Price: £1.50 for 23g. £4.50 for 85g. £16 for 454g. 


Description: Premium black tea from Sri Lanka flavoured with pumpkin and exotic spices. Autumn festivities just wouldn't be the same without the comforting, smooth sweetness of spiced pumpkin - and neither would your tea time. Warm and rich flavour, with lingering cozy aromatics.
Ingredients: Black Tea, Cinnamon bark, natural pumpkin spice flavour, ginger root, cloves, marigold flowers and cardamom


This tea guys. I was really dubious about buying this tea, I'm fiercely loyal to Bluebird Pumpkin Spice tea, that tea gives me life. but alas, Bluebird doesn't stock it year round and I never ever remember to stock up *slaps hand* so I figured I'd play the field a little bit and try a different branded Pumpkin Spice.

I have brewed this tea for around 4 minutes as to not over brew the spices and at 100 degree water. With it being a black tea it can hold itself against the boiling termpature of the water without burning the leaves and affecting the flavour.

Pumpkin Spice blend from Adagio is my second favourite pumpkin spice tea I've eve tasted. I've even go as far to knock Starbucks PSL of second place (I know it's a coffee but PSL!). The quality of the black tea, paired with the subtle flavours of the clove and punchy cinnamon it's just heavenly.

I'd really recommend this tea for an all round Pumpkin Spice Tea, I really do miss it throughout the year and now I don't have too! It's such a versatile tea, this would blend well plain and hot, iced in Summer, mixed with foamed milk for a Pumpkin Spice Latte, or even cold brewed topped with cold milk too!

No comments:

Post a Comment