Monday 6 August 2018

Leaves of the World | The Jaffa

Company: Leaves of the World
Name: The Jaffa
Tea Type: Roobios 
Loose or Bagged: Loose Leaf
Rating: 5*
Best Served: Hot w/o Milk
Water Temperature: 100° 
Brew For: 4 minutes 
Price: £6.50 for 50g and £12 for 100g

Description: Listen up. I’m The Jaffa. The boss of all things in the chocolate and orange department. And let me tell you, my sweet velvety chocolate is the best. Number 1. That’s right. Creamy, sweet indulgent chocolaty rooibos with juicy orange and especially bring me a biscuit when you whip me up as a tea latte. Um um ummmm. I’m only around for a limited time. So make the most of me while I’m here!

Ingredients: Organic: rooibos, cocoa shells, orange pieces, organic orange flavour, sunflower blossoms.

This tea guys, is phenomenal. I've tried a fair few chocolate teas now and most of them are sub-par at the best of times. I just don't think there are many teas that really capture that creamy, sweet, chocolatey flavour without taxing synthetic or cheap. But The Jaffa really hits the nail on the head, since going Vegan I have rely struggled to satisfy my chocolate craving and although I have never given in, it's hard!

The Jaffa really quenches your need for chocolate in a healthier, lower calorie, and cruelty free way! It's sweet and creamy and delicious. The added orange pieces and organic orange flavour transforms this brew into a dreamy cup of tea. A true reflection of that well loved chocolate orange classic. Nostalgic almost. Is it Christmas yet?!

All in all The Jaffa is a perfect tea. It really is. It's one I'd stock up by the bucket load! It's perfect in the morning if you wake up feeling rough, it's perfect for an elevenses, and it's perfect just before bed to calm and soothe you. Master of all times of the day! 

Roobios tea can be a desired taste, but this is perfect for both sides of the fence. You can't really taste the strong Roobios flavour, but it does ass the nice sweetness and slightly caramel flavour to the brew. 

Don't forget if you want to give The Jaffa a try use TEANOMADBECCA20 for 20% off your online order! 


No comments:

Post a Comment