Sunday 4 February 2018

Leaves of the World | Valentines Collection



So on Thursday I was over the moon to have received my Leaves of the World Rep Package! Now, I'm not the biggest lover of love or most romantic person in the world, but Valentine's, there's just something about it, isn't there? So imagine my surprise when a bundle full of love was picked up from the Post Office! 

These teas are available 'Year Round' but the two little goodies in the bag are super limited edition. Leaves of the World Valentine's Collection consists of:


I’m the perfect tea to tell that someone you love them. I’m creamy, nutty, and a little sweet too. I have everything you could want in a love tea. You’ll be nuts about me too!
Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, cocoa beans, cocoa shells, almonds. Natural flavour. Organic: rose petals, strawberry slices
I'll be the first at the queue when something to do with nuts is being given out. I constantly have some in my desk drawer, my handbag, I'm always buying things with nut flavours and/or nut milks too! So I did give this tea a try a few months ago but only just ran out. With it being a black tea I have been having this tea first thing in a morning. As much as I adore this brew, and think the nutty flavour stands up very well with the black tea, do not over brew this tea. 

Feeling a little flush in the cheeks? You will be once you taste my rose tea combination with cinnamon, elderberries, and cornflower blossoms. Creamy, floral prettiness in a cup.

Ingredients: Organic: Black tea, Rose tea, elderberries, cinnamon sticks, ginger, cornflower blossoms and rose petals.
I was quite dubious when trying this tea, I've never been a rose lover. not a fan of the smell, the taste or the flowers! So I did under brew this tea quite a bit to allow for the flavours to not fully develop. It's a really nice tea, and I think if you're a rose lover this is the perfect tea for you! A very clean, little floral and fragrant brew. 

Hey there, I’m Mr Bear. Have you seen any honey? I’m sure I’ve seen some ’round here somewhere! Wait, it’s you! Oh, can I be your honey bear, oh please can I, can I? You can even serve me as a sweet latte

Ingredients: Organic: Rooibos, honeybush, carrot bits, cinnamon bits, turmeric (curcuma), red paprika flakes, pink pepper and almonds. Natural flavour.
I don't know why but as soon as I opened my package and saw this tea I instantly thought of Winnie the Pooh, all good tho! It smells spicy and sweet but strong and robust in the same sense. Roobios tea is naturally quite sweet and smooth but this tea smells like an awakening. I'd much prefer this first thing in a morning to kick me up than a smooth night time blend. It tastes really nice, like a sweeter and creamier caffeine free Chai Tea! 

Cherry and coconut in the same cup? You bet ya! I am a bonkers blend of rooibos with rose petals and raspberry too. Here's the best part. You can serve me in a number of ways, and get a different taste each time. Latte me for the most indulgent cup of cherry pie coconutty around, or ice me for some cherry cooling if you're feeling hot, ice latte me for a delicious milky creamy cherry shake, or fizz me up for a sugar free cherry pop - you can even freeze me this way too and use me a Tea-lolly pop!

Ingredients: Organic: Rooibos. Natural wild cherry flavour. Organic: coconut chips, raisins, rose petals, raspberries, blueberries and cornflower blossoms.
This is one of my favourite teas ever, it's such a beautiful blend. I bought this o a whim when I went to their Pop Up Tea Bar in Hull, and I literally bought it on scent alone. I kid you not. It smells like the nicest Bake well if bake well was coconut not almond. Roobios is really high on my t-drink list at the moment due to it's masses of benefits, but the nutty coconut and tart cherry pairs well with this brew. 

Ohh, I am so full of passion. That beetroot… brrr, when we come together we’re just a sweet sensation. My beetroot is a natural aphrodisiac and my fun and fruity flavours are full of delight. I am super refreshing served over ice too 

Ingredients: Organic: Green tea, beetroot, marigold flowers and orange peel. Natural passionfruit flavouring.
I am really intrigued at the more 'out there' tea flavours at the moment. So I've been looking at Beetroot and Charcoal teas, so I was quite happy to have received Beets of Passion in the package this month. When I brewed this tea in my IngeniTEA it brewed really odd, it was a pleasant clear green colour at the top and a strong bold red colour at the moment. It was pretty cool to be fair! I love this tea, the earthiness form the green tea, savoury flavour from the beetroot and sweetness form the passion fruit I was quid surprised, but very enjoyable!

Get ready to romance your night away with these very special Valentines Bath Burst Bundles!
We are very excited to have collaborated with another independent business, Vegan Beauty Cosmetics, to create these very special tea infused bath bombs, using two of our Valentines themed teas, Cherry Pie Coconutty, and Rosy Cheeks, which we bring to you in luscious love hearts.
Using only natural oils and ingredients, the Valentines Bath Burst Bundles come in three varieties, ready to sweep that person in your life off their feet (and into the tub!) Let the tea do the talking!
Please Note: Both bath bombs are vegan friendly, cruelty free, paraben free, and made by hand and with love using only natural oils and ingredients.
These bath bombs smell delightful. I was really excited to have received these in my rep package as I'd just posted about my Bath Melts using LOTW Tea too. The Let's Get Cosy & Rosy has quite a prominent rose scent using the Rosy Cheeks tea, and Be My Cherry Pie, using Cherry Pie Coconut tysmells like heaven. I am a huge coconut and cherry fan so I could have had these in a buckler load. *Bath Bombs are Limited Edition and are available for Pre-Order now. All orders must be placed before Monday 5th February and will be auto-dispatched 1st Class on the 12th.*



No comments:

Post a Comment