Wednesday 20 June 2018

Bird & Blend | Ultra Violet Lemonade!


I've really really been loving Matcha at the moment, it's just delicious! So I've been trying to have it in so many different ways and see which one I love the most. So I thought I'd give a lemonade a try as this seems to be a very common way of it being done! 


What you'll need:
- 1 Cup - I used this plastic smoothie cup as I was on my way out
- 1 Cup of Ice 
- Lemonade - I used Diet
- Hot Watcher 
- Matcha Whisk and Bowl 


Steps: 

- First add your scoops of Ultra Violet Matcha to your Matcha bowl. Be careful to not drop it form too high a height or you'll risk losing some of your matcha powder. I used 2 level scoops, but if you want your matcha a bit stronger add two heaped spoons. 

*This Ultra Violet Matcha from Bird & Blend is super fine, and rarely has any lumps. But if you want to be sure, you can always sieve your Matcha into your bowl. I chose not too. 

- Pour over a small amount of hot water and using your whisk, make a thick Matcha paste. 

- Top up with some more water and pour over your ice. 


- Viola! It really is very easy to make a delicious, healthy matcha to go that doesn't always taste too grassy either. Ultra Violet Matcha form Bird and Blend is perfect if you, like me, were a big fan of the Purple Rain blend. It tastes exactly like it, and smells like it too. No grassy smells or earthy tastes with this Matcha. The perfect starter flavour if you ask me!

Will you be giving this fizzy treat a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment